PRP & BIO-FILLER
PRP and Bio-filler is a great alternative for people who prefer a natural approach to anti-aging without risk of any side effects, rejection or allergy.
(Performed by a nurse practitioner)
PRP FACELIFT $750
PRP microneedling + Bio-Filler injections
PRP MICRONEEDLING $500
PRP extraction injected via microneedling for skin improvement & hair restoration.
BIO-FILLER $300 + $99 per extra syringe
Platelet Rich Plasma is used for what the beauty industry calls a "vampire facial" or "PRP Microneedling" it uses your own blood extraction to promote the healthy activity of your skin cells. The plasma can also be injected to your scalp effectively boosting your hair growth. 10ml to 20ml of your blood will be drawn and placed in a centrifuge to isolate the platelets. The platelets are then carefully extracted and used as the serum during Micro-needling procedure. As this platelet rich plasma serum is injected into specific areas of the skin, it stimulates collagen regeneration and helps restore your body’s natural collagen!
Bio-filler is a plasma gel made from your own blood and is created from the PPP or Platelet Poor Plasma. It can be used to replace volume loss on the cheeks, lips or anywhere on the body. It is an amazing alternative to traditional facial fillers such as Restalyne or Juviderm. Because the plasma gel is made from your body’s own resources, it a very natural approach without risk of any side effects, rejection or allergy!
The primary advantage of PRP Gel Fillers over Botox and Derma Fillers is that treatment is virtually risk-free. Because PRP works with your own healing processes and produces a natural effect, cosmetic PRP rejuvenation really delivers impressive results.
Instead of breaking down over time the way a synthetic filler can, this bio-compatible plasma gel is slowly reabsorbed by the body evenly without risk of lumps or uneven distribution. It acts as an excellent scaffolding beneath the skin.
The results gets better overtime.
Benefits of Bio - Filler
- Allergen Free – process involves no other ingredients than the patient’s own plasma
- Improves fine lines, wrinkles, scars and creates volume similar to traditional fillers but also stimulates new collagen
- Production of collagen, will in turn smooth out the lines and tighten the skin
- More youthful texture and complexion
- High-tech and innovative skin treatment, yet entirely natural
The results of a PRP MICRONEEDLING Treatment
Reduction of wrinkles and lines
- Frown lines between eyebrows (glabellar lines)
- Forehead lines (worry lines)
- Crow’s feet around the eyes (periorbital lines)
- Lines around the lips (smile lines, lipstick lines, marionette lines, smoker lines)
- Folds between the nose and lips (nasolabial folds)
- Treatment of acne scars
- Reversion of sun damage
- Skin improvement of face, neck, décolleté and hands
- When used for hair regeneration, it increases blood supply to the hair folicle and increases thickness of the hair shaft.