Body Piercing Pflugerville
|Earlobe ( 1 lobes)||$29|
|Earlobe ( 2 lobes)||$59|
|Cartilage ( Tragus, Helix, Conch)||$59|
|Nostril or Septum||$59|
|Jewelry Change Out||$30|
Specialty piercing also available upon request.
B. Sweet Piercing Protocol
Piercing Professional Ashlie
Ashlie has had years of piercing experience in the Dallas area working closely with other professional piercers. Her skill set will ensure the best piercing techniques used the industry.
Boost your Look with Jewelry UPGRADES!
Titanium CARTILAGE Options + $29
14K Solid Gold CARTILAGE Options + $100
14K Solid White Gold & VS1 Diamond Nose
- Refrain from pulling, spinning, or touching your new piercing. Doing so puts you at risk for irritation or infection.
- Create a cleaning routine and implement it twice a day. Store-bought cleaning solutions can be utilized to simplify this process.
- Your new piercing is no different than an open wound. Make sure you wash your hands thoroughlybefore making contact with the jewelry or surrounding skin area.
- piercing is likely to swell during this process, so allowing extra room for this will alleviate any irritation and make for a speedier healing process.
- Avoid over-cleaning your piercing. The natural bacteria that surrounds this area is powerful in the healing process. Stripping these natural bacteria might slow the process.
- If experience discomfort or notice discoloration around the piercing area, see a doctor or piercing professional immediately. Early detection is the best way to prevent further complications in many cases.