Body Piercing Pflugerville
|Earlobe ( 1 lobes)||$29|
|Earlobe ( 2 lobes)||$59|
|Cartilage ( Tragus, Helix, Conch)||$59|
|Jewelry Change Out||$30|
Specialty piercing also available upon request.
B. Sweet Piercing Protocol
Boost your Look with Jewelry UPGRADES!
Titanium CARTILAGE Options + $29
14K Solid Gold CARTILAGE Options + $100
14K Solid White Gold & VS1 Diamond Nose
- Refrain from pulling, spinning, or touching your new piercing. Doing so puts you at risk for irritation or infection.
- Create a cleaning routine and implement it twice a day. Store-bought cleaning solutions can be utilized to simplify this process.
- Your new piercing is no different than an open wound. Make sure you wash your hands thoroughlybefore making contact with the jewelry or surrounding skin area.
- piercing is likely to swell during this process, so allowing extra room for this will alleviate any irritation and make for a speedier healing process.
- Avoid over-cleaning your piercing. The natural bacteria that surrounds this area is powerful in the healing process. Stripping these natural bacteria might slow the process.
- If experience discomfort or notice discoloration around the piercing area, see a doctor or piercing professional immediately. Early detection is the best way to prevent further complications in many cases.